There are the types of people who throw things out the second they’re of no use to them, then there are those who hoard used items in hopes that one day they’ll need them again. The following ideas will have you saving every little thing to transform into something useful, efficient, and beautiful!
Find that nice middle ground between being wasteful and hoarding, and turn your used items into something that will accent your living room, be useful in the kitchen, or simply sit on the shelf and look gorgeous.
Here are some things you don’t have to throw away, but can instead transform into something awesome!
Take a look below, and don’t forget to SHARE these with family and friends!
1. Transform your soda boxes into pencil cases.
2. Turn that boring easy-to-rip lantern into a permanent fixture.
3. An old button-up blouse you don’t wear anymore can be the perfect pillowcase.
4. Preserve the end bits of old candles, along with their jars, and create completely new candles.
5. Recycle used milk jugs and make them into hanging planters.
6. Make use of coffee grounds by adding them to homemade, wonderfully smelling candles.
7. Turn old, simple mason jars into fun vases.
8. If there are too many missing pieces on your old board games, make them into an awesome tote.
9. Melt your collections of almost-finished, used lip balms and fill an empty container of mints with them.
10. Create a cool chandelier with plastic bottles.
11. A cereal package can be the perfect magazine holder.
12. Create an awesome outdoor rug from old, useless garden hoses.
13. If you’re camping, you can easily bake mini cakes over an open fire inside of nothing but orange peels.
14. Use pineapple skins to make some sun tea.
15. Big empty cans can become retro succulent planters.
16. Any empty containers can store trash bags efficiently.
17. Those old drawers can be painted and reused as planters.
18. Almond or other nut containers can be extra pantry storage.