A comedian named Erik Tanouye has created his own twist on Marshall Erickson’s love of graphs, while taking advantage of his office’s chart service!
So he decided to create humorous visual aids that summarized some of the songs which made it to the top of the charts! Take a look at these hilarious statistics below:
1. Things Sam Cooke apparently doesn’t know a lot about.
2. People who are supposed to come on according to Dexy’s Midnight Runners.
3. Things Rick Springfield really wants from Jesse.
4. Daft Punk’s main reasons to stay up at night.
5. When Phil Collins thinks you should look at him.
6. The best time to wake up Wham!
7. What Aerosmith thought the guy looked like.
8. A chart of the most wild geographical directions.
9. Reasons to turn down according to Little John and DJ Snake.
10. What hurts, according to R.E.M, Nine Inch Nails, and Nazareth.
11. What The Clash thinks London is doing.
12. Reasons why boots are made according to Nancy Sinatra.
13. One Direction’s opinions of the greatest song.
14. Who actually lives in the Beatles’ yellow submarine.
15. The only one who can ever reach the Dusty Springfield.
16. Who should be called in case something strange happens.
17. Things you can and can’t touch according to M.C. Hammer.
18. Loverboy’s opinion on who is working this weekend.
19. Woody Guthrie’s perspective on who owns this land.
20. The number of people it requires to “make a thing go right”.
21. MAGIC’s list of reasons why you gotta be rude.
22. Elton John’s tiny dancer.
23. What Prince thinks doves crying sounds like.
24. This is what she told me to do.
25. Where Bill Withers thinks you should lean.
26. Survivor’s opinion of a tiger’s most important feature.
We all know just how much Marshall loves his charts.
Think of all the other things we could create charts about! Don’t forget to SHARE these funny graphs with everyone on Facebook!