From yoga problems to unrealistic expectations and makeup fails…
Life has its ups and downs, but Cassandra Calin makes sure we can squeeze a laugh out of it! The artist, who is also a graphic designer, turned our pesky daily struggles into hilarious comic strips. Trust me, you’ll relate to a few of these!
1. Struggles with your zen
5. When you catch yourself in that good light.
Just don’t disappoint yourself with a monstrous selfie…
6. When you try that terrible advice from Cosmo
9. It’s like they wait until we mess up at least once…
Apparently it’s a requirement to screw up at least one nail before the rest begin to dry.
10. Next step: no pants
Ever since I discovered tights I can never go back to these lower-body death traps.
11. Did you know that doctor’s recommend at least one burger a week?
Neither did I, but it sounds like it should be a thing…
12. Nothing worse than shopping problems
Either you get a top that fits but is only available in the wonderful vomit-green, or you find a shirt that’ll be a perfect fit for your left thigh and nothing more.
13. The dreaded hair monster that lives in your drain
I tried to blame it on my roommate shaving in the shower…
14. Hair straightening
This is 75% of the reason why I hate going out.
15. When you have no choice but to sit with your thoughts…
An evening without WiFi is 3rd world-esque.
16. When you didn’t take the time to spot-shine the mirror.
Just what are those spots from?
17. The dreaded liquid eyeliner
It’s the difference between a classy Audrey Hepburn, and an original Amy Winehouse.
Do you relate to any of these? SHARE it with your girls by clicking below!