Releasing some of the most incredible paintings the world has ever seen, New Zealand native Kristina Webb turned quite a few heads. Her pieces focus on the French technique known as trompe l’oeil, translating as “to fool the eye” in English. Carefully painting a likeness of our world, the 20-year-old sneaks in actual objects from it. The question is, will you be able to tell where the brush strokes end and life begins?
1. A ballgown in blossom.
2. Peacocking all over the page.
3. Forever in wanderlust.
4. A shimmering dream.
5. Boldly beautiful in technicolor.
6. An eggstra special treat.
7. Tangled strands are tamed by this beauty.
8. The waffle cone of a winter wonderland.
9. A fish out of water.
10. Slathered in shavings.
11. The million dollar view.
12. Just get your fin wet.
13. Falling for fashion, she left in leaves.
14. The mini manicurist on a starry night.
15. Just brushing up on the game.
16. The butterfly effect.
17. We always said broccoli looked like a tree, but this is taking it to a whole new level!
18. The watered down version.
19. A daisy dusted fairy.
20. Swinging from the stems.
If you were impressed with these one-of-a-kind works of art, go ahead and SHARE the illusion with your friends and family on Facebook!