The battle of the sexes is an age-old argument that has yet to be resolved…
However, there’s one side of that argument that’s indisputable, women live longer. Whatever side you support, here are sixteen life choices that prove the countless reasons why women tend to live longer than their male counterparts.
1. This man is a real team player!
2. No safety net. No construction cones. Just an extra hand on a flimsy ladder and a dude with his laptop. Seems safe enough.
3. Missing a door? All you need is some cardboard and tape and you’re good to go! Lets hope it will last the ride!
4. This is real team effort, one slip and they’re all goners!
5. This home was built with plywood, a few screws, and an unbelievable ability to balance on one leg.
6. Well, that’s definitely the least safe way of getting those windows squeaky clean.
7. Don’t have a leveled platform for your 12 ft ladder? That’s OK, this guy will balance it all over his shoulders.
8. We all wish we had friends like these when it comes time to move out of your old place.
9. Who needs a ladder when you can balance over a swinging door on your tip-toes? Incredibly talented, or ridiculously stupid? You decide.
10. A fear of heights is no match for this working man!
11. Always make sure your feet are fully submerged in anonymous water when working on a fuse box, says this expert.
12. At least the sign he’s balancing on says “Caution”. That should do the trick!
13. This guy is taking danger to a whole new level!
14. Maybe don’t stand directly under a very heavy hanging object…
15. Scaffolding that’s safely secured to the ground is for cowards!
16. These guys have got to win the Team Work Of The Year award.
If you loved these laughs, don’t forget to SHARE them with all of your friends on Facebook!