Nothing else says Christmas like spending time with family, friends…and shoving a whole lot of food into your face! The Christmas “ham vs turkey” debate has been going on for decades, maybe even centuries! While some people enjoy a nice succulent ham, others prefer the flakiness of a turkey. These 16 insanely good ham recipes will make sure to knock that turkey out cold!
1. Pineapple and Honey Glazed Ham, a Hawaiian twist!
2. Brown Sugar and Dijon Mustard Glaze.
3. This Peach and Riesling glaze will surely impress your guests!
4. Ham with a Maple Glaze, a classic.
5. Apple Glazed Ham- baked to a crisp!
6. The Cider Ham can be accompanied with a glass of….cider?
7. Orange-Cranberry Glaze, a fruity delight!
8. Raspberry Mustard Ham is an exotic twist on an old favorite.
9. Rosemary & Marmalade Glazed Ham, just like your grandmother used to make!
10. This Garlic Baked Ham is sure to please.
11. Sticky Meyer Lemon and Spice Glaze- tangy goodness!
12. You just can’t go wrong with a good old smoked ham!
13. You’ll never believe how tasty this Coca-Cola Glaze is!
14. Baked Ham with a Brown Sugar, Rum and Cayenne Glaze.
15. This Beer-Braised Ham will just melt in your mouth.
16. Red Wine Braise, another tender technique!
SHARE these amazing recipes with family and friends in time for the holidays!