Straighteners can be used for a lot more than giving your hair a cool, sleek look. Check out these hacks and start putting your irons to use all around the home!
1. You can use it to fix frizzed up doll hair.
2. Warn to make that gift picture perfect? Iron a wrinkled up ribbon flat.
3. Get to those hard-to-iron areas between buttons on a shirt…
4. Use it to easily iron on colorful patches.
5. Never forget to keep the flat iron squeaky clean!
All that pesky gunk tends to build up.
6. Fix up your wrinkled sleeves…
7. Use ear guards to prevent any nasty burns while using your straighteners!
8. Use the appropriate brush!
9. Prevent fires or burns by getting a holster for your flat iron…
10. Or you can even make a protector for your favorite tool on your own!
11. Know exactly the type of waves or curls you’re shooting for.
12. Use a hair dryer to de-fog a mirror!
You might want to actually be able to see yourself in order to style your hair.
13. It happens to be much easier than you think to curl hair with a straightener. No need for any other tools!
14. Don’t cheap out! Invest in the best straightener for your type and texture of hair.
There exists at least 3 different types of metals as well as loads of varying sizes that aim to achieve many different things. Choose wisely!
15. Don’t deny your hair protection from the heat.
Did you learn a thing or two? SHARE this with everyone on Facebook!