Piercings are pretty common these days. A lot of people get piercings to fit in, to try out a different look, or even just to sate their curiosity. Many others want to get a piercing, but are afraid. If that describes your feelings, then we highly recommend you take note of this latest trend.
The faux lip piercing trend started when makeup artists realized that a lot of celebrities were wearing faux piercings, so the artists started using liquid lipstick to create the ‘piercing effect’ without any need for an actual accessory or hole in your lip! Smart, huh?
A makeup extraordinaire by the name of Daisy Weigt is credited as giving the trend some momentum with her use of dynamic color combinations such as gold and blue.
This trend allows for so much variety it’s insane. You can switch colors, try out a bunch of shades, and go as far as your creativity will take you. Check out some of the more amazing results of this trend.
1. If you’re hesitant to go all in with metallics, you can always go for a pink or peach color.
2. You can go dynamic with strong colors. This blue is bound to catch everyone’s attention.
3. This shade of purple is gorgeous. It’s less dynamic than the previous one, but the overall effect seems better.
4. Check out this hue of blue. Add a little glitter and it’s perfect.
5. If you’re looking to turn heads, go for a dynamic base color like the one below. Stunning.
6. You can also pay homage to the classic pink with this.
SHARE this article on Facebook!