While parenting isn’t always what you would call ‘fun,’ the job can lead to a few chuckles now and then. Between kids’ bluntly honest remarks and their innocent understanding of the world, there’s quite a few opportunities for some sarcasm and inside jokes. Check out these 25 hilarious tweets to get an idea of the embarrassment, comedy, and humor that comes along with being a parent.
1. We all have different approaches to parenting.
2. What a comforting bedtime routine.
3. Fingers crossed and hope to die.
4. Clearly she had boys.
5. There’s a place for everyone on the field.
6. Well that escalated quickly.
7. You said it, not us.
8. Dissed by a toddler. It doesn’t get better than that.
9. Ask for something more realistic … like a unicorn.
10. They can’t be trusted.
11. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
12. That’s almost more effective than birth control.
13. Empty the bank accounts and grab your passport.
14. This one’s going to Harvard.
15. It’s basically a buffet.
16. We could all learn a few things from this genius.
17. Priorities people.
18. … and most definitely the new car.
19. Preaching to the choir.
20. Clearly, that’s the problem here.
21. It’s a hard lesson to learn.
22. They’ll never know.
23. There’s no comeback for that one.
24. We’re not even going to answer that.
25. It sounds like a terrible world out there.
Can you think of a few times when your kids were brutally honest? Comment your stories below and remember to SHARE this post with your friends on Facebook!