Nothing has more of a creative imagination than nature. From fiery volcanoes to volcano sharks, humans never cease to be amazed by our natural world. We collected 23 crazy photos that prove just how amazing Mother Nature really is!
1. Mud storms occur after lightning hits volcanic plumes.
2. Namibia’s Magic Circles are believed to be the work of desert termites.
3. The Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland is a result of ancient volcano eruptions that produced these 40,000 or so contiguous basalt pillars.
4. Lenticular clouds, seen here in Georgia, USA, are a very rare occurrence
5. Catatumbo Lightning, an amazing phenomenon that only occurs in Venezuela, sees 2,800 lightning strikes a day, 260 days a year. Wow!
CONTINUE TO THE NEXT PAGE BELOW