The 90s were a crazy time, filled with VHS tapes, the dawn of the internet, and Tamagotchis. It was a wonderful time to be alive, but things have changed a lot since the turn of the millennium. Here are some phrases that only made sense back before the year 2000.
1. “Call me later. My minutes are free after 9pm.”
2. “They’ll be waiting at the gate when our flight lands.”
3. “She changed her AIM status and I wasn’t happy about it.”
4. “Do you have any spare change for me to call home?”
5. “Use the rewinder, it’s way better than the VCR.”
CONTINUE TO THE NEXT PAGE BELOW