There are days when it’s just easier to spray some dry shampoo onto those oily locks and throw them up in a messy bun and pretend that’s the look you were going for. But, if you’ve been rocking that same messy style three days in a row, you might want to check out some alternatives.
1. 20 Second Low Do.
2. Genius two-step curls.
3. Add dry shampoo before bed, instead of after.
4. Dry and style with a hot air brush.
5. Add an instant lift with bobby pins!
6. Add drama and height with a stretchy headband.
7. Cover the headband for sweetness and softness.
8. No hair tools? No problem.
9. When dry shampoo just isn’t going to cut it…
10. 10 second hairstyle? Yes please!
11. Create volume with a discreet clip.
12. Sweet and easy.
13. Crisscrossed drama works better with unwashed hair.
14. Stretch super tight curls in just 10 minutes.
15. Mind blown!
16. Try spin pins over bobby pins.
17. Sleek and easy for work.
18. Enhance your ponytail with a knot.
19. When it’s beyond help, cover with a trendy turban.
20. If all else fails, resort to the tried and tested original!