These are 20 simple ways to preserve the condition of your clothes and shoes.
1. Put your sweater in the fridge for around three and a half hours to prevent the fibers from falling off.
2. Use baking soda or lemon juice to combat armpit stains.
3. Clothes that are crumpled at the edges can be smoothed by hair straighteners.
4. Wipe a tissue on the surface of your clothes to get rid of static electricity.
5. Widen your narrow shoes this way: Put water in a few small plastic bags and put the bags inside the shoes. After this, place the shoes in the freezer for the night.
6. Rid yourself of foundation stains by using shaving foam.
7. To help high boots retain their shape, place old magazines inside them.
8. To rid yourself of a red wine stain, pour on some white wine and put some baking soda on it. Leave it for 2-3 hours and then wash it off.
9. To get a softer leather coat, walk around in the rain with it.
10. New shoes are less likely to rub against your heel if you rub them with a stick of deodorant.
11. The rubber part of a pencil makes for an adequate temporary replacement for the clasp stud of an earring.
12. You can rid yourself of lip stick stains with hair spray.
13. Nail polish has adhesive properties and can make weakened frames last longer.
14. To prevent getting blisters in new flat shoes, put on some very thick socks. Put the shoes on after and use a blow dryer on the tighter areas of the shoes. Repeat many times.
15. A razor will help your sweater look smarter by removing excess fuzz from it.
16. An ordinary rubber does a good job in cleaning up scuffed suede shoes.
17. To keep the soles of your trainers and converse white, mix together detergent and baking soda in a bowl and apply this mixture via toothbrush onto the soles.
18. An ordinary graphite pencil should be enough to fix a stuck zipper. Just rub the graphite over the zipper to get it moving.
19. Distilled vinegar in washing machines prevents dark jeans from leaking color.
20. Tuck jeans into your shoes like this:
Did you like this article? SHARE it with your family and friends on Facebook.