Back to Top
These are 20 simple ways to preserve the condition of your clothes and shoes.
1. Put your sweater in the fridge for around three and a half hours to prevent the fibers from falling off.
2. Use baking soda or lemon juice to combat armpit stains.
3. Clothes that are crumpled at the edges can be smoothed by hair straighteners.
4. Wipe a tissue on the surface of your clothes to get rid of static electricity.
5. Widen your narrow shoes this way: Put water in a few small plastic bags and put the bags inside the shoes. After this, place the shoes in the freezer for the night.
CONTINUE TO THE NEXT PAGE BELOW