Recycling is cool. Turning old things into new things is always much better than simply throwing them away. Here, we’ve assembled 17 great ways for you to turn old boxes, jars, clothes and more into useful new items and decorations. Without further ado, let’s get started!
1. Old food cans work wonderfully as planters.
2. Get creative to turn old mason jars into stunning vases.
3. Plastic containers provide perfect storage for plastic bags.
4. Got some old shirts lying around? Turn them into cute pillowcases!
5. Get snappy with the scissors to make magazine holders from cereal boxes.
6. Broken or unused board games make stylish tote bags.
7. Tie some garden hoses together into a unique rug.
8. Milk jugs can become cute planters in the blink of an eye.
9. Old drawers are also a great addition to your backyard.
10. Dull paper lanterns can be brought to life with some color and inspiration!
11. Make a sweet chandelier from boring old bottles.
12. Don’t throw those soda boxes in the trash. Turn them into pencil cases!
13. Pineapple skins can be used to make tasty tea.
14. And orange peels work great for baking campfire cakes
15. Old almond jars can be reused all around the kitchen.
16. And those old candle jars can be used time and time again.
17. Last but not least, melt down your last bits of lip balm so that nothing goes to waste!