Japan is a unique place with a unique culture. In fact, things are so different over there that Japanese tourists visiting other countries can often feel like they’ve arrived on another planet! Let’s take a look at the fascinating world of Japanese culture with some of these weird inventions.
1. So… it’s a device that makes little strings of butter for your toast? Neat!
2. This tie isn’t just for show. It’s also an umbrella!
3. Eyedrop funnels, for when your aim is as bad as your eyesight.
4. When you love karaoke but it’s too loud.
5. This pillow was designed to catch sound waves. It’s like sleeping on a speaker.
6. This little guy will tell you when your cup noodles are ready.
7. Square watermelons. Enough said.
8. Hearing enhancer. No, of course, it doesn’t make you look stupid…
9. When the noodles are too hot, use a chopstick fan. Again, this doesn’t look dumb at all.
10. This is what you get when a raincoat is combined with an umbrella.
11. Use this if you’re curious about your ear for some weird reason, just like the lady in the photo.
12. Love popping those bubbles? Now you can always have one in your pocket with this bubble wrap keychain.
13. This 360 degree camera can take a snapshot of everything around you, literally.
14. Want to look like you’ve been studying all day? Get a book-shaped pillow.
15. Can’t get those shoes wet now. Umbrella shoes to the rescue!
16. Keep every banana safe with a banana case. We’re serious.
17. When you’re itching to play some battleships, wear the Battlescratch T-shirt!
Would you like to buy any of these? SHARE this on Facebook and tag people who could get some use out of the umbrella shoes or eye drop funnels!