These days, almost everyone owns a camera and we all feel the need to take countless snaps each and every day. The power of social media makes it more important than ever before to share images from our lives. But if you want to take the best photos, you’ll want to start using these hacks.
1. Add some Vaseline to your lens to take retro-style snaps.
2. Make use of a bean bag as a cheap tripod alternative.
3. These shape lenses can help you take some wonderful photos.
4. Use a coffee sleeve to prevent glare on your lens.
5. A Pringles can becomes a homemade snoot.
6. Lentils can cut down on camera shake.
7. Need to make a ring flash at home? Look no further.
8. Make a lightbox with some paper and a window. So simple!
9. A simple sandwich bag can help you take professional-grade photos.
10. Make your own backdrops with household items!