If you’re a crafty sort of person, take a peek at these one-of-a-kind, ridiculously adorable crochet patterns. Perfect for a nursery, as a homemade gift, or a craft project to keep your hands busy, these owls, kittens, and puppies (oh my!) will leave you saying, ‘awww!’
1. Chubby baby kittens anyone?
The hand-stitched paws … adorable.
2. A new take on the overdone Easter egg.
3. Colorful raindrops.
A beautiful decoration.
4. Actually, yes. I do need a tissue koozie.
How perfect! You can grab a kleenex from the whale’s blowhole.
5. Some sweets for your sweeties (or the boss’ daughter).
20 Yummy Crochet Projects For Your Home might be the tastiest craft book ever written.
6. A Halloween costume … or everyday outfit.
7. Shark slippers? Yup.
We’re going to need an adult option as well please.
8. Socks AND shoes.
Well, kind of. Either way, we’ll take ’em.
9. For all the proud dachshund owners out there!
We’re guessing these minuscule creations required some serious handiwork.
10. Get jelly, it’s all right.
These sea creatures are absolutely perfect for a nursery.
11. Add some octopus pillows to the mix.
Keep the underwater theme going! These loungers would be a great addition to a playroom.
12. What a hoot!
Everyone loves owls!
13. Handwoven flower power.
Friends and family members will love to receive one of these blankets. Plus, the color options are endless!
14. A teddy bear keychain …
… is just what that backpack or set of car keys was missing.
Will you be making any of these awesome creations?
Let us know and don’t forget to SHARE this list with everyone you know who loves crochet, too!